Tuesday, August 18

NOT A HABIT



So blogging twice in one day will not be becoming a habit of mine. But today at work, it is unusually slow, so in order to maintain some semblance of sanity. I find myself writing once again. So I have come up with several new projects to include in my domestication process. But some of which I will not disclose presently...because they are going to be a surprise for a few people I know. However, instead of reading about serial killers, which was my other suggestion from a friend, I am going to venture down a less creepy path, and take up the art of mending. This will be my goal tonight, because honestly, that has been on my to-do list now for quite some time.

Mending is probably one of those few tasks that I dread as much as getting my blood taken at the doctors office. For those of you who know me, and the past few experiences I have had at the doctors office, it is a strong sort of dislike. It has been a little traumatic to say the least. I hate to even bring up this topic of mending because I feel that I am getting bored just talking about it..and now almost dreading getting off work to go home...although I suppose this solves my discontent at work.

Anyways, my goal is to make mending...hopefully...a little more interesting and fun. And obviously, it goes without saying, more divaesque.

This blog writer actually enjoys mending. Instant gratification. Hmm..I suppose that is true. I once ripped a pair of blue jeans, one of my favorites, yet still wear them today thanks to mending. And, hey, if I have a super cute mending kit like this...it might just make me want to pull it out and use it...maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment