Monday, September 14

7 A DAY

I would, without a doubt, meet the daily requirement of my fruits and veggies if they looked like this...



Apparently knitting is not the only creative hobby that can find its place within the walls of Starbucks. Vegetable carving, as I learned this weekend, is also possible. A little messy and rather unusual..but possible. On my visit to Jackson, Tennessee, I met Carl, who proved to be one such individual, displaying this concept in action. It is crazy to think he has only been doing this for four years, but his talent in culinary artistry was inspiring. I was able to watch a rose come to life with just a few simple strokes and cuts. Not what I expected upon entering the store, but within seconds I was completely enthralled. I am so glad that my addiction to tea permitted me to come across this talent. I can't call him a diva because he is a man...but he would definitely be the equivalent...

1 comment:

  1. nice...I'm glad that my addiction to Reggie's hot wings could assist you in finding an inspirational talent. haha :)

    ReplyDelete