Wednesday, September 9

LABORLESS WEEKEND

Here's a picture that displays the only type of domestication I had this last weekend. Mainly, because I, instead of accomplishing a long list of to dos, got to spend it with two of the coolest people ever....my grandparents. Not only that, but my grandma gave me some knitting tips which hopefully will help me complete a scarf by winter. Well maybe winter 2010 considering the rate at which I am going.


Nonetheless, that is me and my g'ma...knitting away. My yarn I bought was a little tricky to use, so my grandma gave me some new yarn which was much easier. However, since my first scarf was designated for Drew to wear while hunting, I am not so sure he will appreciate the black to pink color change...

1 comment:

  1. You both look lovely. Thanks for sharing.
    Have a great day,
    Val

    ReplyDelete