Friday, February 12

TRAVEL TIME


I am leaving for Cambodia in less than 2 days!!!! So don't expect a lot of blogging for the next couple weeks (at least I don't think so)...but you can read my trip blog. And I will return to my lovely blog once I get all settled. Let's just hope that that is sooner rather than later. I can write from the streets..which at this point is where I will be living. Hah. All I know is I will be glad when my living details are confirmed once for all. Although it wouldn't be an adventure if I knew all that...and I probably shouldn't jump ahead. I still have to make all my flights and not get lost or anything. I am kind of a spastic traveler. I just have this bad habit of not noticing signage. Gate number. Simple..but I look right past it. I don't even mean to. I had first time luck when I traveled to the Philippines. But this trip will be the true test...oh dear. Hopefully next time I write I will actually be in Cambodia...

No comments:

Post a Comment