Wednesday, June 16

OK


I can blog. Maybe it's a mini meltdown. Maybe it's all the old work information I heard today...but I am back. Don't know how long my inspiration will last, but I have got to get this off my chest...

MY FUTURE JOB

Those words hang like a dark ominous cloud over my life. Coming back to Memphis, I knew that it was going to be a transitional time in my life. But as my hours each week at my...yes, part-time jobs...get smaller and smaller. And my paychecks are hardly worth cashing. And the word "benefits" only refers to days off. I am starting to breathe a little more rapidly or just not at all. I don't just hate the economy...I even hate the WORD "economy". I know, I know...it is bad. I get that. But still...I DO NOT want to live in my parent's house until I am 30 which at this rate is my brightest possibility. What am I going to do?!

No comments:

Post a Comment