Monday, February 21

TEA SNOBS


So if you know me at all, you know I have a 'slight' obsession with tea. I have been worried lately, because I drink the stuff so much that my snobbish tendencies are due to set in any day. Thankfully, a trip to Teavana today reassured me I still have far to go. I went to get this cool new gadget to brew loose leaf tea. Now, I am not one for gadgets, but I just had tea at a friend's house and discovered this and had to go out the next day to purchase one myself. Considering how much I drink tea, I just couldn't resist this Perfect Tea Maker.

Now, as excited as I am about the tea maker, I was a little overwhelmed by all their tea choices...and their prices. A little ridiculous compared with my Kroger runs I usually make. They have like 4 different types of chai! I am way too indecisive for a place like that. They also have a "perfect teaspoon" so that you can accurately add your tea. (Seriously??) Apparently it is more of a science than I make it. Brew times and temperatures are way more important than I thought...plus those are different for each blend. I really hope someone would stop me before I ever get that extreme!

No comments:

Post a Comment