Wednesday, March 30

THE BIG REVEAL

Yeah, so this may not be a big reveal, but considering my rate at doing and then posting projects in the last year. I'd say this is pretty big.

So that hint. As much as I love that cotton candy guess. (You see, I am a sucker for anything fair related. For all you Bachelor watchers, that surprise fair date with Ashley this last season...yeah, pretty much my ultimate dream date.) But the answer to my hint...was actually none other than..dum, dum dum...batting!! Batting for my new pillows!


Several blogs online show quick easy ways to create pillows from placemats and fabric napkins. It is unbelievably easy and thrifty. You can get super cute pillows for around $5 a pop. Plus, it only takes about 5 minutes to make (no joke) from start to finish. I fell in love with these placemats from Target but am not in the stage to be committing to colors for a kitchen. However, as a pillow, they would be way more versitile. Just the small bit of convincing I needed. I am obsessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment