Saturday, March 26

I'M NOT A BELIEVER

So after reading an article in Real Simple about cleaning your tile grout using the Magic Eraser, I thought I would try it out to see how well it worked. Honestly, I wasn't that impressed with it. But after trying my problem grout areas with not much luck, I decided to give the whole shower a quick scrub to see how well it worked. Shocked. Utterly shocked. What I thought were just stains from my tub being 20 years old lifted away with no effort at all. This whole non-toxic cleaning thing...well I apparently haven't figured it out yet. My tub is now a shade of white I never knew existed...in about five minutes. Those magic erasers are safe right?? Because I seriously swear by them. They are my desert island cleaning product of choice. Not that you really need cleaning products on a desert island. But you know what I mean. I haven't given up on my toxic-free friends yet. No way, I love a good challenge. There has to be a way! This was at least comforting to read. I guess you could say I am more humanitarian than environmentally conscious. Don't worry...I still recycle. But I am not tossing my magic eraser quite yet. Maybe I'll just use that instead of bleach...

And yes, I am embarrassingly aware this is the third time I've written about the Magic Eraser. I'll stop. I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment