Monday, June 6

MULTI-TASKING



A diva's got to multi-task. Let's face it if you decide to take on like twenty hobbies, which any diva must, there is just no way to do it all except knock out five things at once.


So I am going to confess...

I'm a multi-tasking blogger. It's new. Normally these posts have had my undivided attention, but not anymore. However, I am hoping my blogging increases from once a month to once a week. Vast improvement right? Well, hopefully if there aren't too many typos or fragments.


So you wanna know what is taking up the rest of my attention? None other than the Bachelorette. And it may or may not be because this season is pretty horrible. Because normally that show is quality!

Just kidding. Don't worry it's my guilty pleasure.

3 comments:

  1. So, what makes this season so horrible compared to the rest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mainly because the bachelorette fell for the meanest guy on the show just because he was "hott". Normally, they are just partially shallow. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I see. Yeah, that guy is a tool. At least now every woman in America has seen what a jerk he is.
    There seem to be a few good guys on there though.

    ReplyDelete