Monday, September 28

TOO BUSY

I never would have realized how much I enjoyed cooking if I had never started this quest to become the next Martha Stewart. And I never would have have realized how much I miss cooking if I wasn't so busy lately. My priority this week...cooking something or anything! But before I have you thinking I have changed so much and am this domestic diva through and through...I have a few confessions to make...

Confession #1:
I eat a hot pocket everyday for lunch.

Confession #2:
My umbrella is already broken from when I mended it.

Confession #3:
I definitely pounded a nail through the side of my new bookcase.

I still have SO far to go...

1 comment:

  1. Work on the cooking. That will help you snag that husband. The husband will take care of things such as #3. ;)

    ReplyDelete