Monday, October 5

ALL I NEED IS A SUV

So today I feel as close to a mom as I will get for a while. I have two special people to take care of this week...ok, let me clarify. I have two special creatures to take care of this week. John David Sebastian III and Pepper. The first being my co-owned work fish (inspired by companion fish at Hotel Preston) and my beloved dog who fits his name perfectly (has a problem sneezing). Now while I always take care of them to an extent, those responsibilities have been intensified this week. One, my parents are out of town, thus forcing me to be home more to let Pepper outside. And the other is new work hours, and my "lonely mondays" where I am all alone in the back without my co-workers. So I felt this qualified as pretty domestic if you ask me. Plus, just like a proud parent, I will seize any opportunity to brag about my babies. I wish I had access to photos today to upload on here. Well..if only you saw me in person, I would whip out the photos I carry with me. Hah. Just kidding. Maybe after this week though...

No comments:

Post a Comment