Wednesday, October 7

TRIED AND TRUE


I think one of the best things you can do in the kitchen is rely on the trusted recipes from people you know, which is what I did last night. Three cheese manicotti...my friend Katie's tried and true recipe. For the first time, I had no cookbook to follow, but rather in-person instruction from my personal manicotti expert. The results: complete success and an almost empty pyrex. I can't tell you how much fun cooking is to me..especially with friends. It is probably my favorite hobby as of now. And recently I just haven't had enough time to cook regularly, however, since I am now (as of this week), working half my normal hours, I just might be able to squeeze some more culinary adventures into my week. Then again...I am also behind in my half marathon training. But just you wait...all I need is some extra time to catch up to all the other domestic divas' out there. I already have a list of projects I want to start. At least you can't accuse me of be under-ambitious. Hah. I seem to approach things the way my grandfather does...110% in. Problem is I have about 10 things I am approaching that way. Hmmmm....

Anyways, here's some documentation of last night...


The most domestic divaish photo taken so far (as shown above)


The manicotti expert and I


And finally...another dear friend, Hannah, joined us for dinner!

1 comment:

  1. "FRIEND"
    thanks, thanks Jennifer...
    I am sad.

    ReplyDelete