Monday, October 26

MY STRATEGY


...because I have cooked SO much recently.

This week's blog posts are dedicated to the many things I made this weekend. If I were to combine them all to one post...it would be way to long for reading pleasure. So in order not to drive away my readers with inordinate amounts of gory details, each day will be devoted to one of the items that was on my menu this past weekend. And already, Monday through Friday, I have something to write each day. I think this sadly denotes my obsession with cooking. I tend to get this way when I first discover something I really enjoy. Similarly, when I realized my love for tennis, that resulted in playing for 7 hours straight one time. Thankfully, I have such great friends that put up with these quirks of mine. I still owe my friend Julianne for that lengthy tennis game! So brace yourself for my marathon cooking weekend...

1 comment: