Monday, December 7

NEWS


I am so pleased to have made it through the weekend. Months of anticipation and I am proud to say that I have my first half marathon under my belt. And yes, I am hinting at the possibility of future half marathons. I still would like to run one under 2 hours. (did this one in 2:09) But now that I will be living in another country soon...I might just have to take up bike riding, which will probably be my main form of transportation. Tour de France...my new goal. Hah...I probably shouldn't say that just in case.

Regardless, now that I feel much less pressure to run...I can now put that energy into scarves, christmas presents, cooking, etc. Or actually learning to use my camera. The list of things I want to do never seems to shrink. I accomplish one, but add three more to my list.

And now officially, as of this weekend, I can announce that I will be throwing my sister-in-law a baby shower in Jan (well co-throw with my mom)! I can't wait to start planning for this, but realize that I probably need to finish christmas party planning first. I still have to pick a menu for the event. Sometimes I hate making decisions...

1 comment:

  1. you should have ran 1 minute slower! So close to 2:10!!!

    Great job though! 13.1! Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete