Thursday, December 24

WAITING


Yeah, sitting here Christmas Eve...waiting for my dough to rise. Waiting..waiting..I mean come on..Santa has come and gone. And I am still waiting. However, I have tried to make good use of my time by:

1. Making caramel corn...part of Christmas presents for people as well as the perfect late night snack for myself
2. Making a cup of tea...although when am I NOT doing this
3. Listen to Christmas music...still trying to get in the spirit...sadly
4. Printing off an ultrasound picture for my mom...one of her last presents.

And hopefully, one day, I can go to bed. Something that sounds so nice...especially considering I will have a 6:30 wake up call in the morning. Oh the joys of deciding to make Christmas morning breakfast. Seriously...what was I thinking??

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment