Monday, January 11

3 IN ONE

I could attempt to weave 3 completely random things together to create this seamless and cohesive post. Yeah, but I'm not. So brace yourself for the random things that have consumed my mind today at work...


For you domestic diva fans, I finally cooked something yesterday. I burnt myself out after cooking 10 desserts in 2 days in December. This was the first time I have made anything besides Christmas breakfast. And it was nice. There is something about putting on an apron, blaring Ray, and making soup...especially when it is negative 20 degrees outside. It makes me extremely happy. I have decided that baking is a science, and cooking is an art, an art where I happily omit measuring cups and just put in what I want. I may not be free and loose when it comes to my drawing style..but man am I when it comes to cooking. So here's a picture of my cheddar potato soup..of which I am eating as I type. Gotta love having leftovers..or at least no more hot pockets in my lunch.
Lately, I have been shocked so much more than normal. Static is everywhere. A conversation I had actually sparked this thought. Wow..honestly didn't mean for that to be a pun. Anyways, I have been wondering what causes it more in the winter. I thought someone once told me it was because the air is drier. I wasn't sure so I looked it up. This link actually explains in a little more detail why that is true. So interesting...
And lastly, can't forget guyliner. Something I don't hear about or see often because I don't live in a trendy or artsy city. But something that was the subject of a conversation I had this morning. And let me just clarify, for you guys considering it, it is NOT attractive. Just sayin...but apparently this sort of fellow is not repulsive to everyone and happens to be the object of someone's crush. I just know it isn't me. Apparently these guys have so much creativity in them that they must draw on their faces too. Please someone buy them a lifetime supply of canvas and charcoal. Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment