Tuesday, January 12

HOW TO LOSE MY READERS IN 10 DAYS

How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days happens to be my all-time favorite movie. Probably the only movie I can actually quote from. But there is this part in the movie where the clueless girl makes a comment about how she will list all the things she had to eat for the day to her boyfriend. This was obviously a "don't" and the other characters laugh at her about this. Well, I think about that every time I talk about what I have eaten for the day. So since I am not calling up a boyfriend and telling him this...a more appropriate title should be How to Lose My Readers in 10 Days. I think I will be off to a good start after this post..

So I was horrified when I actually reviewed what I have eaten today....the list is as follows: bacon, bagel, pizza, fried pickles, and a cupcake. The only decent thing I have had is cheerios. I know their commercials swear to do amazing things for your health..but I doubt that enough of those o's have entered my body to counteract all the crap I have already consumed.

Sick. I am thinking salad for dinner.

1 comment:

  1. I think you'd lose more readers if you didn't talk about bacon.

    ReplyDelete