Wednesday, January 13

BABY SHOWER!



I thought I would include a photo of my baby shower invites I sent out at the end of last week. I know I promised forever ago that I would post my Christmas party invites and never did...but I am hopeful that a new year means better follow through...hopefully!

I don't think I am more excited about anything in my life than becoming an aunt. Don't be surprised if you see my nephew sporting everything from onesies, to hats, to jackets, to blankets with "i love my aunt jen" on them. I am working on a whole baby line with just such an insignia. It just worries me about how much more this could be magnified when I have children myself. Although, I am skeptical I will be as excited since I will actually have to take care of them all the time and have no one to pass them off to when they get unruly...well maybe my future husband. Hah..No, but I really think aunt is the way to go.

Anyways, those invites are for a baby shower I am throwing for my sister-in-law before I head off in February. I am excited that I won't be missing out on this part..because most likely I will miss his actual birth. (tears most likely will be shed in Cambodia.) However, I was right about the sex of the baby, so since I put the day I come back to Memphis as his birthday...I am hoping I am right about that as well. I can't think of a better welcome home present! :)

2 comments:

  1. you're so cute. and those invitations are AMAZING... and i'm so excited that you're so excited to be an aunt because i am too (except he'll be my second)... but yea! can't wait, and i'm right there with you on possibly watching from a computer screen (i will be!)... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! you are sweet! and just so you know, you definitely would have been invited if you were here! i am sad you will miss this :( ..we should skype you in for the party! haha

    ReplyDelete