Wednesday, January 6

COMMON SENSE


After this morning, it pretty much confirmed the fact that I should never move to someplace like Minnesota. I consider myself to have decent common sense, but for some reason, when the temperature drops below 20 degrees, that goes out the window. This morning it was colder than normal and my windshield was moderately frosted. I thought, pouring water over it would help. What I didn't take into account is that when I normally do that, the air is twice as warm so the water doesn't refreeze. Well, this morning...it froze, creating an even thicker frosted windshield. So I go inside, thinking I will use my time wisely, and warm up my mittens that I left in my car last night. A quick zap in the microwave is all it takes, right? Apparently not if your mittens have tiny metallic yarn in them. Bad idea. So all my brilliant ideas of how to manage the cold weather only left me with a block of ice obstructing my view and burnt mittens. Not quite the morning I was hoping for...

No comments:

Post a Comment