Thursday, January 7

JUST A LITTLE VENTING

I would like to preface this post by stating that I really am a laid back person. Go with the flow. Very flexible. I had to learn many ways to say this, because when I was in the Philippines a couple years ago, they had never heard that term before. Probably because that is just normal for them...while us Westerners can be a little more intense. With all this being said...

The second I step into a Hobby Lobby my laid back personality fades away. Rage ensues. I must have a sign stamped on my forehead that says "Please make my shopping experience as miserable as possible". Because that basically is what it ends up being...without fail. If you want to make me rant for hours on end, just ask me to pick up something in that store. The sad thing is I have already vented about my experience in person today...and it still is not enough. Nothing infuriates me more than Hobby Lobby. Bizarre, I know. But you also haven't shopped with me there...

Normally, I run when I get upset. However, it is too cold. Well, that and slippery. Not a good combination. I am needing to come up with an alternative strategy anyways once I leave for Cambodia...and the best one was actually suggested to me this afternoon. Jump rope! I will be training like a hard core boxer...and it may be starting tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment