Tuesday, January 26

IF I WERE A "FRIEND", TODAY I'D BE PHOEBE

So what started out as a typical day quickly escalated to the most disturbing, horrifying afternoon. Let me explain.

Most of my afternoons at work are spent snacking. I am a boredom eater. I can't help it. And it helps me make it through those long afternoons. Snack breaks are my smoking breaks. Anyways, I had already made my way through a bag of popcorn and was onto my fruit cup...when lo, and behold..this is what I found!



Thought I grabbed a can of mushrooms instead of my peaches. Nope. I instantly lost my appetite. For life. And had to keep the vomiting impulse in check. Disgusting. There are no other words. Well I have a few words for Del Monte after today...and not very nice. This image will forever be ingrained in my mind...and now yours. Enjoy. (Although, at this point you'd have to dig through 3 layers of sealed trash to rescue out these "special" peaches.)

No comments:

Post a Comment