Wednesday, January 20

SICK


So if today's post seems incoherent...it is probably because my head feels like it is a big blown up balloon. I believe there is a commercial illustrating this feeling. I had no idea how accurate it was. I am sad to announce that the pride I have had in my immune system has come to a crashing fall in the last 24 hours. Not only have I developed the cold I have been fighting off for the past week, but the blood results of my doctor's visit last week confirmed that I am still having problems with my liver. I was so excited that I have not gotten sick since I had mono this last May...thinking my immune system was back to normal. Guess I was wrong...being healthy is overrated anyways right?

So this morning I stopped to pick up some cold medicine. Nothing is more confusing or frustrating to me than this. When I actually feel bad enough to pick out medicine...normally that means I feel bad enough that I can't think clearly to pick out what I need. 12 hour...4 hour..drowsy..non-drowsy...there are just too many choices. Torturous to me because I want medicine so bad and I am just standing there staring at it. So close to feeling better but yet so far. I always end up buying the wrong thing.

I think its bad that it is still morning and I am already ready for bed tonight. I wonder if they would notice if I took a nap under my desk...

No comments:

Post a Comment