Monday, January 25

UH OH


I have run into a problem with cooking. It has made me realize how bad some of the stuff I make is. Like for instance I made cupcakes and frosting from scratch this weekend. Now instead of enjoying them today at work...I keep thinking about how many sticks of butter I used and thinking about it makes me sick. Someone at the shower yesterday said that whoever I marry someday is probably going to be fat. Hah. That is true..unless I get so repulsed I stop making these horribly fattening things. Although, in defense of those recipes, they don't use all the unnatural preservative stuff that is supposed to give you cancer. I choose obesity over cancer any day.

Ugh. Eating two cupcakes at work today was a little over ambitious. Bad idea. Now I AM sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment