Monday, March 15

HIGHLIGHTS


So I feel like I should just start sharing the highlight of my day. That seems to be what this blog has morphed into anyways. So here's today...

For the first time since I have been in Cambodia, I had a moto driver that not only spoke English but also pulled out a map. Not just any map..a laminated one. If only you could have seen the shocked look on my face. He chatted to me on the way to work, and on the way back took me a different way. He explained that the street he chose was cooler because we rode in the shadows of the buildings and there was not a lot of traffic. Seriously?! This must be the moto driver from heaven. It was exactly the kindness I needed since I am sick and injured!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are posting again... I enjoy hearing about your daily highlights!! Since you mentioned my love for the number 10 in your post... I am going to tell you ten highlights about my day!

    1. JD keeps me company.
    2. I just made a cup of tea.
    3. I took a nap in the back parking lot.
    4. I gave your blind contour 5 minutes of uninterrupted eye contact and didn't realize it until 5 minutes later... but it was in your honor.
    5. I read your blog and was excited to find that you wrote in it.
    6. You come home in a month (almost) and I am very excited about that!
    7. Just talked to the cleaning lady and was glad to know that she is having another ... greeaat day!
    8. I get to talk to you tonight!!
    9. I get to talk to you tonight (since I am super excited about this... I wrote it twice)!!
    10. I love that we have a special bond with this number!

    ReplyDelete