Tuesday, March 16

NUTELLA AND PACKAGES


So I would consider myself spoiled today. First of all, I got to meet my roommate...which is super exciting! And then she also brought a package with her from the 'rents. It was full of things I love..which I loved. AND my roommate just happened to bring a copy of People magazine with her. I was so excited it was the Oscar edition..full of beautiful dresses. AND this is where I consider myself spoiled, where I should have been content with all the goodies I got today. But tonight on our way back from dinner, while my roommates bought water...I bought nutella. Apparently living in a different country has changed me...well, changed my cravings. Instead of craving salty things, I now crave chocolate and sweets. Since bananas are plentiful..honey and nutella are my two favorite additions I will now alternate. Mmmmm! Someone is going to have to drag me back home...

No comments:

Post a Comment