Thursday, March 10

A KICK

It wasn't too long ago that you could say baking was my thing. I was on a kick. (I have NO idea what that means! Who comes up with these phrases??) I even asked for a baking book for Christmas...that was exciting to me. And don't get me wrong, I like baking, and am still making my way through that beast. I haven't forgotten about you three blog readers either...I'll post about it once I start my experimenting stage. (Figured it would be more interesting with a photo or two)



But let me tell you about the new love interest in my life. Cleaning. I know, I know...I just heard you gasp. Some raised eyebrows, maybe? You're probably wondering how I just managed to include love and cleaning in the same sentence! Maybe all those toxic cleaning fumes have been going to my head. But here is the thing that has me so intrigued...not the cleaning itself, but the cleaning products.

I really wish I knew where this all began, but I simply found myself researching cleaning products and solutions. Not high on my list of interesting topics, but for some reason it had me at hello. And now....well, you know the rest. Here I am, proclaiming my new fling to the entire blogosphere. Nuff said.

1 comment: