Monday, March 7

SNAP

...CRACKLE. POP. MMMM. (I always thought they forgot the last phrase!)

Rice Krispies are my all time favorite snack. I love them! But there are two qualifications for my treat I swear by:

1. Lazy is where it's at! No need to preciously form these krispies into a pan or quirky shape. I just use the cheater's version. Butter a bowl, sprinkle in some marshmallows, heat, then add the rice krispies, and eat with a spoon. Less work, less pans...this equals more happiness. It may not be exactly math, but it's accurate.

2. It is all about ratio. About 5:1 marshmallows to krispies is the way to go! And it's not a science, it's just all about what you like. And me, why I like marshmallows. The more jittery, hyped up, crazy feeling the better.

Rice Krispies are my anti-drug.

No comments:

Post a Comment