Tuesday, April 19

MID-YEAR RESOLUTION

So I realize this sort of thing isn't quite as popular. I mean April certainly isn't the first of January, much less the middle of the year. But isn't halfway through January April about the time that you have failed your new year resolutions miserably? It is for me. I confess. I only had three legitimate goals this year. Figuring out my life was way too ambitious to be considered legitimate. So based off my others...

1. Blog more - YAY!! success for at least one!
2. Work out more - Ran twice (in 4 months)...it might have been "more", sadly yes, but not even close to what I was aiming for.
3. Spend more time getting ready - Left the house more than once sans mascara. Seriously, how in the world do I keep forgetting that? I need a makeup 101 class.

One outta three. Not complete failure! Phew.

But I'd like to make some new goals. Goals...resolutions...whatever you want to label them...

Maybe it all started by losing some precious pictures I snapped of my adorable nephew. Well, more like photos I got after an hour of tirelessly chasing him around trying to get him to smile. Snapped implies effortless, and it was nothing of the sort. I worked hard for those shots, which somehow accidentally got deleted. Guess it's one of those things you don't realize how much you appreciate until you lose it. Well, I have decided I love photo memories. So much that I want to...

Photograph more. Document more.

So that when I am old and grey, eccentric and crazy, I can look back on my life and remember every insignificant thing.

And yes, I do realize I am starting off my goal with a photoless blog. Don't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment