Wednesday, April 27

SMORES

I have yet to meet someone who doesn't like smores. Maybe some people opt for just marshmallows instead of the whole shebang, but standing around a fire consuming excessive amounts of sugar...could life get any better??

Well, it has. Last night, I went to a restaurant whose dessert list included a "smores option". This is what they brought to our table.


There was definitely some table envy going on from the couple across the room. But I understood because I had that same envy a few months ago. I was walking by and saw several tables enjoying this unique dessert, wishing so bad to be one of them!

I apologize for the bad photos, but only had my cell phone with me to snap a few shots. Did I mention my phone is really old, desperately needs to be replaced, but I am too lazy?


Anyways, the great part about these smores is they are not just the plain old things. They are fancy smores. Brilliant if you ask me. There were three different types of marshmallows, which we decided were ginger, butterscotch, and coffee. Plus they had dark chocolate and their own home-made graham crackers covered in cinnamon. Mmm. I already want to go back!

All in all it was a great night. I only wish I had gotten a better picture of Seth and I. But that is almost impossible. This is what I have to work with...


For you Friends fans out there...see any resemblance to Chandler? Well, I ended up with a Chandler for sure!

1 comment: