Wednesday, August 26

AU COURANT

So what is current...well for starters this photo that was taken at lunch today. I enjoyed my first ever vanilla bean frapp with a coworker. You see as a domestic diva, I MUST be up on what is current in the kitchen, home, and world. Always learning and trying new things. Some of which I will try to share with you...


It is my new tip of the day section...if you can't tell its a slow week at work again!


MY DAILY SCOOP - Wednesday
I found my inspiration walking through Target today. I stumbled upon the spice isle. Now for the insanely organized person that I love to think I am...the rows and rows of uniform glass containers containing various shapes and colors, from deep browns to sage greens, instantly attracted my attention. The cinnamon sticks paired with bay leaves and thyme. I wanted to mix and match right there in the store. The $6 pricetag they each possessed however quickly stopped me in my tracks. I refrained from sweeping up the 200 or so spices that had caught my eye. However, I do think that every diva must have a matching little collection of her favorite spices...they are the thing that sets your cooking apart. They spice it up..and make your kitchen so much cuter. Maybe not a necessity for the average person, but for the domestic diva...they are a MUST!

3 comments:

  1. here is your next blog...
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25815346

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur. & you need an awesome spice rack to organize all those spices.

    If you were a Spice Girl, you would be called Diva Spice! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post... I am glad you liked the vanilla bean latte diva!!

    ReplyDelete