Friday, August 21

SHAKE AND BAKE


I never realized how much fun making popcorn can actually be. I think I enjoyed the "making it" part of the process so much more than the outcome. Caramel popcorn is seriously fun to make. Now don't get me wrong, I have eaten my fair share of it already today too...enough to make me feel slightly sick and almost...almost...regret eating that much. But my favorite part was making and shaking. Stove popped popcorn. It's like shake and bake!

Well, I didn't include a actual photo..sorry I am getting lazy in my blogging. But why not a professional picture instead..they make food look way better anyways. Overall, I was pretty pleased with the results. It will definitely be a standard snack at my house. (Love it! Thanks Laura!)

I am so thankful that it is the end of the week. Fridays have taken on a new meaning now that I am working full-time. I have several exciting projects I am working on this weekend. So hopefully they all turn out..and more importantly that I find time this weekend to get them done. I seem to be a little too over ambitious sometimes...but if I am to be a domestic diva in just a few months, I have a lot of ground to cover. I am up for any suggestions too, of things that any diva must know. I want my education to be complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment