Wednesday, November 4

51 DAYS



My latest domestic venture is happening tonight. A friend has instituted a craft night on Wednesday nights, and this week will be my first week to join them. I am excited as I will a) get to be crafty, b) won't have to sit at home in my room and knit all night, and c) hopefully I will get some Christmas presents done and out of the way.

Yes, you heard right, if you are close family and friends, expect some handmade gifts coming your way this year. I seem to always get myself in trouble by doing things like this, because making gifts takes me significantly longer than just popping into Target. And when I start thinking I can make everything instead of buying it, yep, that is when I end up underneath a pile of yarn, paper, and art supplies. It happens every so often. I take on more than I can actually do. Hopefully I will learn moderation one of these days. It is just easy to get carried away, especially when you know you can make such and such item yourself.

However, with these new domestic projects underway tonight, don't expect pictures anytime soon. I want my presents to be a surprise. Just gotta wait 51 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment