Thursday, November 5

MY UNOFFICIAL NEPHEW


I was SO anxious to have a niece or nephew that with both of my good friends that have had children, I have become the unofficial auntie of both- Ella and Josiah. Above is the latest picture I have with Josiah. This was taken this past Sunday at his first birthday party. Turning one is a big deal!

So I also know I have mentioned that I am running a half marathon. The one that I am running is the St. Jude half. You can go here to learn about what they do. And you can also go here to donate money on Josiah's behalf. I am running the half marathon on a team sponsoring him. It is called "gojgo". You can also go here to read more about his family's journey through finding out he had a brain tumor to now.

The crazy thing is...the race is now just a month away. Four measly weeks. I have so many miles to put in before then. Hopefully, I am going to make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment