Tuesday, November 10

MAYBE I AM BORN WITH IT...MAYBE ITS...



I can't decide what to write today. So I am going to opt out of some long and boring post about the broccoli soup I made or rave on and on about my new cookbook I won. Instead, I am going to fess up. This is what keeps happening to me...I keep forgetting to put on mascara. Seems like it wouldn't be a huge deal. And thankfully today I was wearing a dress so I didn't feel as much like a man. But if I could only use one type of makeup..mascara would be it. So to have full makeup up on sans mascara. It is a very odd look. This has become such a problem as of late that I now have my "unused" bottle of mascara in the bottom of my makeup bag at home, and the one I actually use (around 10 am every morning when I happen to look in a mirror and gasp!) stowed away in my purse. I cannot believe I have become so absent minded...and how many people I have already come across today that have noticed my naked eyes. Granted, there are worse things in life...but I just like to look like a girl. And without mascara...it is debatable. I don't use those crazy brushes or the newest technology...but Maybelline's tried and true. And it works for me...that is when I remember to put it on.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha I didn't even notice! But that is definitely the one thing I can't live without!

    ReplyDelete