Wednesday, November 11

THUMPER




Kind of a humorous analogy for myself, but as I sit here at my desk, leg fidgeting away...it just happens to be what comes to mind. I don't know what has made this week seem so long, but I have been so antsy every day at work. Those of you that know me, and my love for sitting at a desk...this week as been worse than normal (imagine that). Yet, I am grateful for my job, no complaints for getting a paycheck! I just wish the time went by a little faster...ya know? The time cannot go fast enough no matter if I have work, don't have any, get fire drill breaks, or whatever the case may be. However, thankfully my weekend begins in approximately 1 hour. I can't wait!! I am starting to get in the holiday spirit. (probably part of my problem) And when I say holiday, I am referring to Thanksgiving not Christmas. I give each holiday its proper respect...not like the retail world or radio stations. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas. I especially love Christmas movies. So much so, that I only let myself watch them once throughout the year not during the holiday season...otherwise they would be regular suggestions for every movie night I have. I think my friends probably appreciate this rule more than I do...



3 comments:

  1. so, what are some of your favorite Christmas movies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well considering I have 3 (Home Alone 2, Elf, Family Man) I would say they are favorites or really I just watch them the most. But there is honestly, not a Christmas movie I dislike...no no I take it back. A Christmas Carol. Not a fan...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, those 3 are all good ones. Have you ever seen Scrooged? It's a modernized version of a Christmas Carol starring Bill Murray, it's pretty funny.
    One of my favorites is an old movie with Bing Crosby and Fred Astaire called Holiday Inn. If you like musicals and you like Christmas movies then you'd like that one.

    ReplyDelete