Wednesday, November 18

I GIVE IN


A little hypocritical, but I just can't help it. I blame it on Starbucks, where I spend every morning. The one that magically turned into all things Christmas a few days ago. If they play that blissfully, cheery Christmas music, I can't help it if I find myself counting down the days. And not even necessarily to Christmas, but just until the time when I can guiltlessly sing along.


However, I will confess that I have started planning a Christmas party. And in my defense you need lots of time prior to the holiday season to prepare. The inspiration came when I won a cookbook called Christmas Entertaining. Once the proud recipient of this Williams & Sonoma book, I knew that this was fate. I must throw a party!


But I could not imagine doing it alone...so my friend Katie and I will be coming up with invites, decorations, food, the whole nine yards. We decided to go with inviting our 10 closest friends to join us on December 10th. (10 is both our favorite number for a myriad of reasons) The rest is still to be planned, but I am confident our party will be a success. This confident comes, not from my party planning skills, but the fact that I have the master party planner to come to my aid. Stay tuned for ideas, details, and photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment